Friday, December 26, 2014

charity

i have been toying with the idea of doing some good for charity (St judes children hospital)
I may have to wait until next year



my idea was to start a charity donation website for them. then if the packers dont win the super bowl, i would get a tattoo of any team (college or pros) that the person(or group) with the most donated money...granted it wouldnt be a big tattoo or anything..but hoping if I raised enough money, i could deal with another teams tattoo
it would probably be too late in the season to get the hype to get a good chunk of change for the hospital.

i am going to try to come up with some other ideas...but if the Pack dont win the super bowl this year, I may just do this at the start of the season next year

unless i knew it could be big and happen quick (ie if anyone knows any reporters that could get this to go national very quick). if anyone has any other thoughts let me know

the St Judes Childrens Hospital has always had a special spot in my heart. Along with the V foundation





if you want to donate to either
St. Jude
for Jimmy V





No comments:

Post a Comment